This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices put in place by Aaron’s Well and Pump Service for our website and the websites of our affiliates. This privacy notice applies only to information collected by the Aaron’s Well and Pump Service website and those of our affiliates. You will be notified of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Aaron’s Well and Pump Service and all affiliates are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and the sites of affiliates. We have access only to information that you share with us by email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do any of the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or those of our affiliates:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
All sensitive information collected online is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to your personal information. The computers and/or servers in which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.